If the school needs to close, remote learning conditions will apply.
Each class teacher will be posting a suggested list of activities for their children which will guide parents in how to support their child not to suffer from a loss of learning during the closure.
This may include:
- Children engaging in 10 minutes of reading (plus their age) each day. This reading could be any material appropriate to their age, in books or online.
- Children may be set writing activities by the class teachers.
- Spelling lists could also be set on the class pages possibly with links to test these spellings.
- Class teachers may set mathematics activities that could be completed with minimal resources or items around the home.
- The topic focus for each class may be shared and 'kitchen' experiments, research or links to videos will apply.
- Links to websites, web content, video resources and other resources may also be used.
While we appreciate that parents are not teachers, the support of the whole school community will ensure that children can continue to sustain their learning at home with the activities we provide.
Please check your child's 'Class Page' for any homework set on a daily basis by clicking here.