Scroll to content


Community Infant School

‘Happy To Learn’


Interactive Bar

In Year Applications

My child is already in school but I am looking for a place at Westmeads. 


If you are looking for a place in either Reception Year, Year 1 or Year 2  for your child during the academic year you need to apply by completing a "In-Year Admission" form.  Click here to download the form.


Once completed please return to the school office marked Admissions Officer.  You are also invited to call us at school to find out if we have any school places.