The school does not have a catchment area - places are allocated by the Local Authority according to the KCC Admission Criteria. Places will be allocated in the following priority order:
- Children in Local Authority Care or previously in Local Authority Care or from September 2021, Internationally Adopted Previously Looked After Children.
- Current family association*
- Children with Medical/Health and Special Access needs
- Nearness of children’s homes to school.
* Siblings must be attending the school at the same time to qualify.
These criteria are also used in the over-subscription process.
Please click here for more information on our admissions criteria.
If you still have questions regarding admissions please contact KCC Admissions team on 03000 41 21 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org